Monday, 26 April 2021

Screen Recorder for Android phones

You may have noticed that I posted 2 videos on whats happening in my smartphone screen when using some cool features in my phone. All this recording was possible using the app known as ADV screen recorder (Link here: ADV Screen Recorder). Its free and it has a simple interface to create videos from your smartphone screen. Here is a screenshot of the app from my smartphone.
MAgic button that helps conrol features in the app while recording the screen.
Below I have listed some cool features available on this app.
  • Draw on the fly while recording with your favorite color.
  • You can trim the recording.
  • You can also record with your camera capturing you as an inset while the screen gets recorded.
  • Its free and no watermarks on your recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agadmator Chess Clock

I use the Agadmator chess clock on my smartphone to time my chess games at home. I play the game with my spouse/ my neighbor's son. I fo...