Monday, 26 April 2021

Google Lens - Another magical smartphone feature that can open up the World for you.

I live in an apartment surrounded by greenery. I have always wondered if the trees, plants and shrubs have a name or its me discovering them for the first time for humanity. My wonder turned my attention to a feature that came in Android phone camera called Google Lens. In this video, I have shown how I find the name of a plant that grows around my apartment. Dont just stop with finding names of plants, it can help you explore a whole lot of other things around you.



Here is the link to Google lens feature Google Lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agadmator Chess Clock

I use the Agadmator chess clock on my smartphone to time my chess games at home. I play the game with my spouse/ my neighbor's son. I fo...