SkyMap app is a cool app to know the names of heavenly objects in your night sky. In this video, you are seeing me using the app to identify some celestial objects that were visible in the night sky as I was taking a walk around my apartment complex. The floodlights in my apartment complex were blinding but you can still follow my audio. Let me know what you think of the app.
Link: Sky Map
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Agadmator Chess Clock
I use the Agadmator chess clock on my smartphone to time my chess games at home. I play the game with my spouse/ my neighbor's son. I fo...
-
I discovered this cool feature on my MOTO android phone and thought it was worth sharing on my blog. In this video, you will see me use 2 ap...
-
I use the Agadmator chess clock on my smartphone to time my chess games at home. I play the game with my spouse/ my neighbor's son. I fo...
-
Here is a snapshot of my "About Phone" screen which will give you an idea of my device name, Model and Android version. I will be ...
No comments:
Post a Comment